They may be old-school but deviled eggs are an American classic for a reason. This recipe for Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs by Ben Walker uses cream cheese for extra-luscious filling, which is then topped with our award-winning smoked salmon and capers for a briny, savory finish.Print Recipe
- 9 hard-boiled eggs peeled
- 1 package Blue Circle Cold Smoked Salmon you’ll have extra
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 teaspoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspooons Dijon Mustard
- Pinch of cayenne
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Cut the peeled eggs in half lengthwise and scoop or pop out the yolks into a mixing bowl.
- Mash the yolks with the vinegar, mayonnaise, cream cheese, mustard, cayenne, salt, and pepper until smooth. If the mixture seems too dry, add a touch more mayonnaise.
- Using a spoon, or pastry bag with a star tip, generously fill the holes in the egg white halves with the egg yolk mixture.
- Top with capers and a slice of smoked salmon. Chill well before serving.