This super simple appetizer only takes 10 minutes to prep, but it’s certainly not short on flavor. Cucumber cups, stuffed with chopped Blue Circle Smoked Salmon and fresh dill, are ideal for the paleo and keto crowd, or if you’re just looking to get your protein and veggie fix.Print Recipe
- 1 English Cucumber
- 4 oz Blue Circle Smoked Salmon chopped
- 2 ½ tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 2 tsp capers chopped, optional
- Cut cucumber crosswise. Using a spoon, scoop out the inside of each piece to form a cup.
- In a bowl, stir together chopped Smoked Salmon, mayo and fresh dill. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a small spoon, fill cucumber cups with hot smoked salmon tartare mix.
- Serve immediately.