A light, summery take on traditional Shrimp Alfredo, this Shrimp Pasta Fresca sneaks in a ton of veggies and super-clean protein, thanks to our sustainable raised Raw Pacific White Shrimp. You can sub in any veggies you like, which makes the recipe great for using up those fridge odds-and-ends. Just make sure everything is fresh and you’ve got yourself a quick, delicious and healthy dinner.Print Recipe
- 1 package Blue Circle Raw Shrimp thawed
- 12 oz pasta mafalda or farfalle
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon juiced and zested
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 zucchini halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 bunch asparagus cut into 2-inch pieces
- freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp Italian parsley
- Salt & freshly cracked pepper to taste
- Cook pasta per instructions on package. While pasta is cooking, heat 2 tsp olive oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Pat shrimp dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes, until shrimp is opaque and cooked through. Remove shrimp from skillet.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to the skillet if dry. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add asparagus, peas, zucchini and tomatoes and cook till softened, 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta, lemon zest and butter to skillet. Cook 1-2 minutes until thoroughly combined. Turn off heat.
- Add lemon juice and parsley to skillet. Stir to combine. Top finished pasta with grated Parmesan.