Creamy on creamy on creamy with a punch of zest and herbs. These simple yet elegant appetizers are so simple to assemble, they can go from kitchen to counter in 15 minutes. You can use goat cheese instead of cream cheese to add a bit of earthiness to your dish; the real key is to make sure your herbs, spices and zest are nice and fresh!Print Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese or goat cheese
- 8 oz smoked salmon
- 4 tbsp herbs, such as chive, dill, parsley, etc.
- 1 lemon, zested
- Roll cream cheese or goat cheese into 1/2 inch balls.
- Coat balls with seasonings. It's easiest to sprinkle herbs and zest in separate dishes and roll the balls into the toppings.
- Top each ball with 1/4 slice of smoked salmon. Secure with a tooth pick and enjoy.