Yellowfin Tuna Poke
Tuna poke is easier to make than you think; and is perfect for these summer months! You can also add ingredients, like jalapeno peppers or chopped red onion, to customize your poke to your preferred taste.
- 1 package Yellowfin Tuna
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Chop Yellowfin Tuna into cubes; you can do this when slightly frozen to help with cutting
- Toss with sesame oil and soy saunce
- Stir in green onions and red onions until well mixed
- Add sesame seeds and enjoy!
Rate Our Recipe
Back to Yellowfin Tuna