Roasted Salmon Deviled Eggs
Our classic or peppered roasted salmon make the traditional deviled eggs all the more savory. Prep them the night before and serve for a party or use them for your breakfast meal-planning; either way, they’re sure to be delicious!
- 1 package roasted salmon
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water to boil; boil eggs for about 8 – 1o minutes
- Scoop yolks out into a separate bowl
- Mix cream cheese, mayo, 2 tbsp thinly diced green onions, salt, and 2 oz roasted salmon in with the yolks
- Scoop yolk mixture back into eggs
- Garnish with reserved green onions and flaked roasted salmon and serve!
Rate Our Recipe
Back to Roasted Salmon