Parmesan Baked Cod
Another stellar recipe from Whisks & Wildflowers, this Parmesan Baked Cod with Garlic and Lemon is loaded with flavor. Our Wild-Caught Cod Fillets are coated with garlic, paprika and Parmesan cheese to create a crispy crust that complements the cod’s flaky texture and mild taste.
Pro tip: Cod lacks natural oils which help the coating stick. To prepare fillets for baking, brush cod with extra virgin olive oil before patting the topping gently on all sides.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F
- Coat cod fillets in olive oil on all sides
- In a large bowl, add Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, Italian seasoning, and paprika and mix thoroughly
- One by one, place each cod fillet into the spice mixture and press to coat
- Line up cod on parchment paper on a baking sheet
- Bake at 400˚F for 12-15 minutes
- Top with fresh squeezed lemon juice, and enjoy!
Rate Our Recipe
Back to Atlantic Cod