Atlantic Cod taco Bowls
Recipe courtesy of MOLLY CLEARY NUTRITION.
Are you unsure about where to start when cooking fish? We recommend using our wild-caught, certified and 100% traceable Atlantic Cod. Our sustainable frozen Atlantic Cod fillets are mild and can be paired with a lot of different seasonings. These Atlantic Cod Taco Bowls are chock-full of flavorful goodies like roasted sweet potatoes and cauliflower, pumpkin seeds and pickled radishes.
- Blue Circle Foods Atlantic Cod, seasoned with:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 sweet potatoes, cubed
- 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ cup cilantro, more for garnish if desired
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 4 cups arugula
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- Pickled radishes (regular sliced radishes would work well too
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Cut your sweet potato into cubes and your cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- Toss with olive oil, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Roast for 30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Place cod on a baking sheet and brush cod with olive oil. Then sprinkle seasoning mixture over the top.
- Put cod in the oven when the vegetables have 10 minutes left.
- Mash avocado and mix with lime juice, cilantro, and a little salt.
- Assemble your bowls. Start with the arugula as a base. Then add your roasted vegetables and cod. Top with mashed avocado, pico de gallo, and radishes.
Rate Our Recipe
Back to Atlantic Cod