Sweet Soy Glazed Salmon
This Sweet Soy Glazed Salmon from Hey Modest Marce is the perfect mix of salty and sweet with a gentle heat that complements our sustainable salmon fillets. Try it served with a side of rice and veggies or as pictured here, on top of Baby Bok Choy, Wild Mushroom and Udon Noodle Soup.
- Blue Circle Frozen Atlantic Salmon Fillets, defrosted.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ginger, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- ⅓ cup soy sauce (substitute with tamari for a gluten free marinade)
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (for garnish)
- Defrost salmon in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Place salmon in a sealable bag or medium bowl.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, mix garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, sesame oil, soy sauce and honey.
- Pour half of the marinade on the salmon. Save the other half for later.
- Let the salmon marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Once salmon has marinated, place on baking sheet or in oven-safe glass dish. Pour remaining marinade over salmon, then bake for 10 minutes or until salmon flakes easily.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle sesame seeds on salmon as garnish.
Rate Our Recipe
Back to Atlantic Salmon