Smoked salmon Party Platter
If you’re looking for a fuss-free party appetizer, try this gorgeous Smoked Salmon Party Platter from our friend Meera at Nourish Deliciously. Best of all, there’s *zero* cooking involved – all you need is one trip to the grocery store!
- 1 package Changing Seas Thick-Cut Smoked Salmon or Blue Circle Smoked Salmon Party Platter
- Colorful seasonal fruits (1-2)
- Vegetables cut into bite sized pieces( celery, snap peas, cucumber, baby carrots)
- Seasoned roasted nuts
- Crackers & flat breads
- A dip or two (hummus, guacamole and artichoke dip are all great)
- Your favorite cheeses (Brie, Gorgonzola, Truffle Cheddar – the choices are endless!)
It’s easy – just assemble the ingredients on a a large, decorative platter or cutting board and serve!
Rate Our Recipe
Back to Smoked Salmon