Sheet Pan Salmon with Asparagus
One-pan meals, like this recipe for Sheet Pan Salmon and Asparagus created by Nourish Deliciously, are a staple of our weeknight routine. Thanks to parchment paper, this no-fuss recipe requires very little prep and cleanup. Simply pair our sustainably farmed Frozen Salmon Fillets with crispy, charred asparagus and zingy lemon for a dinner that’ll brighten up your day. Feel free to sub out asparagus for another veggie or add potatoes for a more filling recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
- Prep your veggies: mince garlic, slice lemon and cut the ends off asparagus.
- Coat salmon fillets with a drizzle of olive oil and season with salt, pepper and the minced garlic.
- Toss asparagus with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Arrange salmon fillets and asparagus on sheet pan. Top fillets with lemon slices.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily and asparagus is gently charred.
Rate Our Recipe
Back to Atlantic Salmon