- Happy Fish
- 1/2 sliced peach
- 2 cups of arugula (or your greens of choice)
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp sliced or chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp EVOO
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill 2 pieces of Happy Fish and 1/2 sliced peach on a preheated grill for 2 minutes per side (do NOT thaw Happy Fish – just put them right onto the hot grill).
- Add 2 cups of arugula (or your greens of choice) to a bowl, and top with 2 tbsp chopped pecans, 2 tbsp sliced or chopped red onion, grilled peach slices, and grilled Happy Fish.
- Make the dressing by mixing together 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tsp EVOO, 1 tsp Dijon mustard, 1/8 tsp garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, and enjoy!
Rate Our Recipe
Back to Happy Fish