Chef Nora’s Miso Glazed Salmon
Did you know you can cook our sustainable salmon fillets directly from frozen? That’s right – no defrosting needed! In this simple recipe, James Beard Lifetime Achievement Award winner Chef Nora Pouillon enhances the rich flavor of our salmon fillets with a vibrant miso sauce. And, feel free to sub out the salmon with our Yellowfin Tuna fillets.
Need an adult beverage? Winemaker Alexis Pouillon of Domaine Pouillon Winery recommends serving this dish with a dry Riesling.
- Blue Circle Frozen Atlantic Salmon Fillets, cook directly from frozen
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix mirin, soy sauce, sake, sugar and white miso in a bowl till it forms a paste.
- Coat frozen salmon fillets with miso paste.
- Wash and dry produce and cut the ends off asparagus. Cut potatoes in half.
- In a mixing bowl, season veggies with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Season marinated salmon fillets with salt and pepper, and place on top of veggies. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes.
Rate Our Recipe
Back to Atlantic Salmon