Recipe courtesy of casa de fallon.Coming up with healthy lunch options isn’t always easy. With our omega-3-packed Happy Fish, you can make a nutritious lunch just as easily as throwing together a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Happy Fish takes only 4 minutes to cook – you can pan sear, grill or poach. We like this simple Mango Avocado Happy Fish Bowl recipe bursting with flavorful lime, mango and avocado.Print Recipe
- 1 package of Salmon Happy Fish
- Chopped greens
- Brown rice cooked
- Lime Juice & Chili Seasoning
- Add the mango and avocado together and mix with lime juice and chili lime seasoning.
- Heat grill pan on the stove and add a little avocado oil.
- Assemble brown rice, greens, mango, avocado and dress with lime juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and a sprinkle of chili powder. Top with Happy Fish and enjoy!
Pan-Seared Happy Fish
- Heat 2 tsp. olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place frozen Happy Fish in skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side. (Note: Prepare Happy Fish from frozen. Do not thaw prior to cooking.)