We’re a big fan of simple bowls that pack a lot of flavor, like this recipe for Happy Fish Sushi Bowls! They are quick to put together, you can easily change the flavors, and they are full of nutrients. We teamed up with Holistic Rendezvous to create these delicious ‘sushi bowls’ featuring our favorite toppings and our three-ingredient Happy Fish, frozen fish-shaped bites that contain only sustainable salmon, sea salt and pepper, and are ready in just four minutes.Print Recipe
- Rice cooked (I prefer white!)
- Riced broccoli or cauliflower
- Happy Fish cooked to instructions below
- Asian Green Goddess Dressing recipe here
- Wakame soaked
- Quick pickled asian carrots recipe here
- Green onions chopped
- Cilantro chopped
- Black sesame seeds
- Sauté Happy Fish: Heat pan with oil and cook Happy Fish for 4 minutes on each side. (MUST be cooked from frozen. DO NOT thaw.)
- Load a bowl with a mixture of rice and riced veggie.
- Top with your favorite ingredients! Try avocado, carrots, onions or add some of your own!
- Drizzle with Asian Green Goddess dressing, black sesame seeds, and enjoy!