Recipe courtesy of Salt & Sprinkles.Want a healthy dinner that everybody can enjoy? You can grill, poach or sauté our sustainably-raised Norwegian Happy Fish Salmon. These cute little Happy Fish products can be a healthier version of fish sticks for the kids or they can be salmon sliders with chipotle mayo for the adults. it’s a win-win!Print Recipe
- 1/2 cup of mayo you can use any kind of mayo
- 2 tablespoons – adobo sauce from canned chipotle in adobo
- Oil optional
- 1 package Blue Circle Foods Happy Fish
- Potato roll or slider bun
- Heat your skillet with a little oil, or preheat the grill. Add the fish (from frozen) right on the grill or skillet. DO NOT THAW the fish, you want to cook them from frozen.
- Cook for 4 minutes on one side, flip and cook another 4 minutes on the other side.
- Serve on a potato roll/slider bun layered with avocado, arugula and chipotle mayo.
You can start by preparing the chipotle mayo: Mix the 1/2 cup of mayo of your choice and the 2 tablespoons of adobo sauce.