Summer is the perfect season for grilling, and we love hey modest marce’s tasty recipe for Grilled Blue Circle Yellowfin Tuna. Pair the grilled fish with a zesty salad of tart Granny Smith apples, fennel, and gorgonzola, to bring out its delicious natural flavors.Print Recipe
- 4 Blue Circle Yellowfin Tuna Fillets defrosted
- 2 tbsp + 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 fennel bulb thinly sliced
- 2 Granny Smith apples thinly sliced
- 2 stalks of celery thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled gorgonzola
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat grill to 500 degrees.
- Drizzle tuna fillets with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill on each side for 2-3 minutes until cooked to medium rare. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together fennel, apple, celery, walnuts and gorgonzola.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and cider vinegar and season with salt & pepper.
- Transfer the salad to a plate and top with grilled tuna