This recipe uses foil packets to create a simple, one pouch meal for the grill. It's also perfect for using up all those extra garden veggies (I'm looking at you zucchini!). Feel free to customize using your personal faves; it's sure to be a crowd-pleaser!Print Recipe
- 4 portions Blue Circle Frozen Salmon
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 1 summer squash
- 1 bell pepper any color
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper and paprika to taste
- 10 sheets foil rectangular in shape
- Heat your grill go medium-high, as close to 350 - 375 as you can)
- Chop your potatoes and season with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Chop remaining vegetables and season with 1 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika
- Lay aluminum foil on the counter in a "+" formation. You will have 5 piles total, each with 2 pieces of foil. Place seasoned potatoes in center foil packet and tightly seal. Evenly divide seasoned vegetables among remaining 4 packets; nestle a salmon portion in each. Seal the packets tightly.
- Put the potato packet on the grill (covered) and cook for 15 minutes. Remove, open and stir the potatoes. Replace on grill for another 15 minutes.
- When returning potatoes to the grill, add your other 4 packets of vegetables and salmon. Cook 15 minutes.
- Plate and top with a homemade or pre-made chimichurri sauce and enjoy!