Recipe courtesy of Rebecca LillyGreek salmon salad for everyone! If you are trying to make your salad more interesting and flavorful, we strongly recommend this recipe.Because it’s easy to make and has super nutritious, salad is often our go-to food. However, we totally get tired of making the same old salad every day. This delish recipe for Greek Salmon Salad is the answer — it’s full of crunchy veggies, salty olives and feta, bright lemon juice and of course, our rich, pan-seared Atlantic Salmon.Print Recipe
For the salad
- Blue Circle Foods Atlantic salmon
- 1 cup of cauliflower rice
- Olive oil
- 1 tsp oregano
- Lemon juice
For the Tzatziki
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cucumber
- 1/2 lemon- juiced
- 2 cloves garlic- minced
- a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- Sauté 1 c cauliflower rice in 1 tbsp olive oil, a dash of salt and pepper and 1 tsp oregano for 5 minutes. Topp with cucumbers, tomatoes, olives and feta.
- Sauté Blue Circle Foods Atlantic Salmon with olive oil, lemon juice, paprika, salt and pepper
- Top with a dollop of your homemade tzatziki and enjoy!
- For your homemade tzatziki, mix together ingredients until evenly distributed.