Recipe courtesy of Wonky WonderfulThese Ginger Soy Stir Fry Chinese Noodles with Happy Fish are a simple homemade way to enjoy your favorite take-out food. Made with fresh, flavorful, wholesome ingredients like vegetables, rice noodles and a sticky soy ginger sauce topped with our sustainable salmon bites, this copycat take-out recipe is comfort food at its best!Print Recipe
For the Stir Fry
- 1 Package Happy Fish
- 8 ounces Rice Noodles prepared according to instructions
- 1 Lb Crimini Mushrooms sliced thick
- 8 ounces Broccoli trimmed & separated
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper seeds removed, sliced thin
- 1 Red Bell Pepper seeds removed, sliced thin
- 2 Cups Shredded Green Cabbage
- 3 Tablespoons Oil
For the ginger soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Oil
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Grated Fresh Ginger
- 4 Garlic Cloves grated
- 1 teaspoon Chili Paste optional
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- Sliced Green Onions
- Sesame Seeds
- Heat thin layer of oil in grill pan over medium/high (2-3 minutes). Grill Happy Fish for 1 – 2 minutes each side. Set aside.
- Prep all ingredients before beginning the stir fry process. Veggies, noodles and sauce.
- Heat 3 Tb oil in large wok over high heat (2-3 minutes). Add mushrooms to wok, stir fry for 3 minutes. Add broccoli and fry 3 minutes. Add peppers, cabbage a drizzle of oil. Fry 5-7 minutes. Add drained noodles and sauce. Toss to coat evenly and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until sauce is sticky and thick.
- Remove from heat, stir in 2 tsp sesame oil. Top with green onions and sesame seeds
- Serve with 1-2 Happy Fish on top.
For additional sauce while serving, mix equal parts soy sauce and honey to drizzle over finished dish. (optional)